Regional Sales Manager - East Africa
Remote, East Africa
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Initial 6 month contract - You have to reside in East Africa and have Medical Device experience
- Support and develop business in regional countries
- Provide accurate regional forecasts, sales reports and market intelligence.
- Accountable for performance, both commercial and customer services, throughout Eastern Africa
- First point of contact for regional customers and distributors
- Provide distributors training and meetings
- In-country marketing events including pre- and post-launch, conferences and similar activities
- Process in region tenders
- Implement compliance, code of conduct, product training and KPI’s to regional distributors
- Build the contact database of the Customers, Distributors, KOL’s, KDM’s and employees in region.
- Engage with MoH, NGOs, stakeholders and implementation partners in each country and maintain good relationships
- Oversee and support studies and evaluations/validations on region
- Render support with regards to procurement and logistics in region
- General administration
- Other related reasonable tasks that will arise from time to time
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The key external stakeholders that the role may interact with are Ministries of Health, NGO’s, Point of Care Managers, Laboratory Service Leaders, Pathology Directorate Managers, Procurement/Supplies Departments, Private Health Providers.
You will be an experienced Business Development Manager with the following attributes:
- Experience in showing leadership, development, and motivating a team of salespeople
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a field-based, results-driven environment
- A strong work ethic, being motivated by challenging goals
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY