Digital Communications Manager
Remote, East Coast, US
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
REMOTE - This role will be remote based within East Coast, USA
The Digital Communications Manager will be an important part of the platform strategy team, overseeing both the strategy and the creation of LumriaDx’s digital content across social media and other digital platforms. Essential to this role will be a firm understanding of analytics, including social media, SEO, and digital ad campaigns.
Reporting to the VP of Communications, this role will oversee the strategy driving company’s online presence across digital platforms, including social media, email campaigns, and external online sponsorships and paid advertising. The role will be charged with using digital insights and analytics in building upon LumiraDx’s current online presence aimed at trade/healthcare industry while also helping to navigate the company’s consumer and investor online presence.
- Digital Analytics
- Closely managing all digital analytics and then making recommendations on strategy for social, website, and other digital content
- Social Media:
- Creating social media strategy including both paid and organic
- Managing social media content calendar and partnering with marketing opps and communications in content creation
- Working with design team on creative concepts for imagery, videos and other assets to be used in social campaigns
- Identifying external social accounts to interact with and follow
- Email campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing operations team , providing strategy and content for effective drip campaigns
- Brand Awareness:
- Identifying sponsored and organic digital content opportunities to help drive brand awareness
- Monitoring LumiraDx’s mentions across social as well as online listings and other websites – ensuring descriptions are accurate and up-to-date.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in problem solving and a can do attitude, along with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Experience in a medical devices, pharmaceuticals or another healthcare related industry
- Organic and Paid Social Media campaigns
- Content creation
- CRM / Marketing Automation tool
- Google Analytics
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY