Global Product Director - Platform
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market, our customers and their problems and to work with key market leaders as well clinical experts to develop our Platform portfolio roadmap and manage prioritization based on market, user and clinical needs
- Develop portfolio/product strategies based on market sizing and segmentation; development of clinical use cases; value propositions on clinical and health economic outcomes; commercial model; product lifecycle management
- Build clear product requirements for R&D; manage implementation and delivery of the product specification through development and launch; ensure the project plan is on time and on budget; liaise with third party suppliers to have a full product system understanding/approach
- Develop and manage cross-functional launch processes and plans with key stakeholders including R&D, marketing, medical affairs, customer services, sales, supply chain.
- Full product lifecycle management that includes overseeing the post product launch activities such as monitoring, reporting and management of feedback
- Ensure adherence to company quality and regulatory standards
- Liaising with Quality teams as required to ensure requirements are met for different geographical locations.
- Collaborate with commercial teams on product forecasts, market development plan, business development, strategic partnership and pricing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful development and delivery of the product
- Manage the delivery of programmes through a team of Programme and Project Managers
- Coach and develop team members both direct and indirect as required.
If you are an enthusiastic, forward-thinking and motivated Product Manager/Director with the following attributes, we would like to hear from you.
- BS/BA Degree in engineering, life science or healthcare field
- Proven track record in Marketing, Product Management in the relevant healthcare industries - healthcare IT, diagnostics, medical devices, point of care
- Managing highly innovative technology products at a global or international organisation and markets
- Launching multiple products and managing all elements of the product lifecycle
- Demonstrated cross-functional product/project ownership from start to finish across R&D, commercial, marketing, supply chain
- Demonstrable Technical Leadership skills, for example, enabling continuous improvement, solution design, requirements elicitation
- Line management experience to manage day to day performance and longer-term development of team members
- Experience in a SAAS environment would be beneficial but not essential
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY