LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Marketing Coordinator - Remote based across East Coast, US
Permanent / Full time
We seek an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team! The key objective of this role is co-ordinating the production, approval, and release of customer materials across multiple platforms and formats for LumiraDx. This involves working with R&D, marketing, commercial teams and external vendors to ensure all elements of marketing are supported such as packaging and labelling, branding, supporting sales and customer services, marketing campaign development and congress/ promotional activities. To be successful in this role you must be able to work with minimum supervision, demonstrating plenty of initiative and proactivity to develop systems and processes to manage a high volume of marketing content and collateral. Co-ordinate the production, approval, and release of customer content across multiple platforms and formats for LumiraDx.
- Support marketing activities as an integral part of the Global Marketing Team with a particular focus on coordinating the development, updating, approvals and translations of customer materials. Customer materials include pack and label, marketing collateral, and website content.
- Work with the Marketing Team, Packaging Design Manager, R&D project teams, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory and external vendors (e.g. translation agency, brand agency, etc) to co-ordinate development of and updates to all customer materials.
- Manage artwork and approval process through the Quality Management System for these items to meet timelines.
- Manage translation and translation validation processes of customer materials.
- Keep up to date reports on progress and status of marketing materials, and packaging and labelling approvals and translations.
- Effectively communicate to the business on the status of projects and materials.
- Proof read documents for errors
- Support global packaging and labelling strategy
- Support other marketing activities as requested e.g. branding work, conference preparation, Customer Service support, development and translation of marketing campaign materials.
- Close collaboration with members of Global Marketing team, various project teams, directors, suppliers, agencies, partners and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to actively communicate with various teams across the company.
- Participate in team and process reviews as well as retrospectives.
- Continually communicate progress and delivery against all projects and responsibilities.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently as well as good attention to detail and the following experience:
- Experience in technical or marketing coordination role ideally working in the IVD products, medical devices or Pharma industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with document control systems
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility in working style to meet business needs.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel / Teams)
- Strong team worker
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY