HR Operations Advisor
Manor Loan, Stirling
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This is a fixed term contract for maternity cover expected to last 12 months, however due to on-going growth, there may be opportunities for a permanent role in the near future.
Provide escalated support across a broad range of people related activities across the whole employee life cycle, aiding a smooth process for the HR team, the business, employees and candidates. You will be responsible for co-ordination and administration of all aspects of the employee life cycle in a fast-moving environment.
Providing organisation-wide administration support across the end-to-end employee lifecycle as well as support the growth of the organisation.
Acts as first point of contact for general employee / line manager and HR queries and produce advice / guidance as appropriate in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA)s.
- Able to troubleshoot employee / line manager issues and provide timely update on case tickets
- HRIS Administration, Data Management & Reporting:
- Provide administrative support on all areas of the recruitment, selection and employee on-boarding and induction processes:
- Providing support to the Learning & Development team within HR.
- Providing ongoing support to the Total Rewards operations within the company.
- Act as a point of contact for employees, hiring managers and candidates
- Liaise with HR team members, and other 3rd party suppliers,
- Liaise with other functional teams (I.e. quality, IT) as required to ensure smooth onboarding processes
- Work with wider HR in various activities
- Proven track record in either a Recruitment or HR Administrator role
- Strong knowledge of employment law, regulatory compliance, and HR best practices
- Experience of working with online systems such as applicant tracking systems, online assessment tools
- Great communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Expert user of the complete MS package
- Highly organised and able to prioritise in a constantly changing environment demonstrating high levels of initiative, flexibility, resilience and patience
- Experience of using BambooHR
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience within a multi-site / multi-national employer
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY