Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will initially be based at our site in Stirling before moving across to our site at Bathgate.
Within this role you play an integral part of the fulfilment operation dedicated to global fulfilment and best practice. Your experience of dealing with business-to-business relationships in a regulated environment will be instrumental in supporting our clients and promoting our great service as well as your ability to deal with multinational clients at all levels; to assist in resolving all queries and issues.
- Global Export of products & Sales Order Processing.
- Customs declaration & clearance, document control & validation.
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements governing import/export of goods.
- Coordinating product-flow relevant tasks cross functionally; liaising between:
- Supply Chain
- Sales teams
- External Service providers
- Direct Customer Interaction, handling and resolving inquiries, complaints and feedback.
- Service complaints management providing innovative solutions to improve our customer experience.
- Support the continuous improvement process.
Experienced global exporter with firm knowledge of logistics and a passion for excellence and customer fulfilment. Firm understanding of working in a regulated industry, along with the following skills:
- Experience of customer service (in Life Sciences and Healthcare is a plus).
- Experience with Export processing and International Trade.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems (NetSuite or similar).
- Strong team player.
- Customer-focus orientated approach. Experience of resolving complaints.
- A positive attitude and problem-solving skills, even in challenging situations.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY