Senior Financial Analyst Strategic
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst (Strategic) to join our our corporate finance team.
This position is fulltime, permanent and will be based at our site in Waltham with some flexibility to work from home too.
You will report into the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and you will be a key member of a small and dynamic team that help the business with internal and external reporting requirements.
You will be performing a variety of financial activities including building and maintaining financial models vs. analysts’ consensus, long term financial planning/scenario analysis, strategic marketing analysis and tracking of key performance metrics.
You will have a global remit and will provide financial support to key internal stakeholders such as CFO, Chief Products Officer, Management team, Commercial and Functional Leaders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead transition of 5 Excel-Based Models to Adaptive Planning.
- Optimize and maintain long term financial model in Office Connect and Adaptive Planning.
- Quickly respond to CFO request on scenario planning.
- Compare and analyse LMDx results vs. analyst consensus models.
- Understand key business trends and help assess current and future business risk to better inform the forecast process.
- Support Chief Products Officer (responsible for Global Strategy) with strategic marketing analysis (market share capture, customer analysis, market growth, spend ROI analysis).
- Lead finance related special projects as required.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis as required under short time constraints.
- Help development monthly management financial reporting package and key performance indicators.
To be successful in this role you must be a highly motivated individual that can demonstrate flexibility and a can-do attitude. You should ensure positive, productive and proactive relationships with a range of internal and external key stakeholders, along with the following:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- Experience in financial planning & analysis in a fast paced, public company, ideally product-based company environment.
- Experience with supporting and presenting financial analysis to Senior Leaders including “C” level.
- Strong modelling capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to present complex financial information visually with appropriate level of commentary for Senior business leaders.
- Experience working with NetSuite preferred.
- Experience working with Power BI, QlikView, Tableau or similar business intelligence tools preferred.
- Experience working with Adaptive Planning, Host Analytics or Anaplan preferred cloud-based budgeting and forecasting tools required.
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY