Stirling & Bathgate
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
You must be prepared to work the shift pattern detailed below:
• Shifts will be a 2, 3, 2 (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off) on a 2 week Dayshift / 2 week Nightshift Rotation
• You may be required to travel between sites throughout the central belt for the induction and initial training period. The role will be based in Bathgate only in the coming months.
Based across our Springkerse and Bathgate sites, this role is an integral part of the Operations team, reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager. You will ensure the receipt, storage and issuing of materials is executed in line with GxP and local SOP’s, carrying out your duties to a high level of compliance, while maintaining good housekeeping and excellent customer service.
Implement and maintain receipt, storage, material handling and logistic processes.
Maintain a high level of Stock control.
Maintain all Electronic systems and required documentation in accordance with SOP’s.
Work on department continuous improvement activities to improve processes and drive down the Cost of Goods.
Effective management of QMS documentation (Quality Events, Change Controls etc.,).
Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping and organisation within the Warehouse areas using lean and 5S principles and techniques.
Aid in the creation and writing of Material Specifications.
Organise daily work schedules for the Material Handlers.
Responsible for mentoring and training the Material Handlers.
Act as a role model for Compliance, providing support and guidance for the Material Handlers and colleagues.
Ensure adherence to GxP and all relevant regulatory standards including ISO13485.
Create a positive working environment that acknowledges and pro-actively supports compliance with GMP.
• Proven experience of working in a similar role.
• Stores Experience in a Medical Device Environment or related Industry.
• Experience of using an ERP System.
• Stores and Inventory Management experience, FIFO, FEFO, Kanban and working with chemicals or controlled materials.
• Possess a Fork Lift Licence (Preferably Articulated or Counterbalance Forklift).
• Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
• Willingness to share knowledge and train colleagues.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Experience of using an ERP System, preferably Netsuite.
To apply for this role via our Agency Partner, Michael Page Group, please click APPLY