LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Sales Representative - this role will be remote based in Belgium with significant travel
Sales Representative role within an assigned geographical location with a focus on primary and secondary care. Reporting to the Managing Director this is a key role that is responsible for the developing, establishing and maintaining successful relationships with a portfolio of customers within the assigned geographical area. In this role you will focus on account management for our Point of Care (POC), Laboratory, and primary care market sectors.
- Support and develop business in region
- Provide accurate regional forecasts, sales reports and market intelligence.
- First point of contact for regional customers.
- Provide training and meetings to team and customers
- Attendance and active participation in In-country marketing events including pre- and post-launch, conferences and similar activities.
- Build the contact database of the Customers, Distributors, KOL’s, KDM’s and employees in region.
- Oversee and support studies and evaluations/validations on region.
- Render support with regards to procurement and logistics in region.
- General administration.
- Other related reasonable tasks that will arise from time to time.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional skills in communication and business development, along with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience of working in a sales role and in a fast-paced, target driven environment.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment, ideally in-vitro diagnostics.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY