Product Training Specialist - South East of England
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure business objectives are being met and training delivery is aligned to both LumiraDx and market standards
- Responsible for creating and delivering training and presentations to users around the country both remotely and on-site, covering the UK and ROI
- Liaising with functional/departmental heads to ensure all training content is up to date and meets the needs of our user base
- Responsible for ensuring customers have access to all relevant information regarding our tests, such as white papers or clinical information
- Developing training plans with customers and internal LumiraDx stakeholders within agreed formats and timescales
- Organise, lead, and deliver training to customers whether on-site or remote
- Creation of specific training plans with customers, and key accounts
- Production of training materials and handouts aligned to brand guidelines
- Working with key stakeholders (internal and external) ensuring training is delivered within agreed timelines, so as not to delay the rollout of the platform
- Keeping up to date with all the latest clinical regulations for providing training to end-users
- Responsible for customer training and ensuring users have received all relevant training material/packs
- Accountable for end users having access, and a clear understanding of the clinical specifications regarding specific assays in conjunction with Medical Affairs
- To provide support to customer and key accounts regarding service redesigns
- To support the sales team in delivering demonstrations
- To support sales with tender submissions by providing information on the training to be offered
- Manage prospects and customers through the pre-implementation training phase – (making this an official part of the process). The pre-implementation stage is where you would gauge the knowledge of the group that will be using the instrument and interpreting the results. You will need to ensure individuals are trained with the appropriate training material being delivered to the appropriately skilled roles.
- Helping in the creation of business cases with specific focus on training requirements
- Attend and support a variety of sales events throughout the year as required.
- Maintain and track customer records using internal company systems such as NetSuite
- Each month you will be expected to submit progress against KPIs – below is used an as example:
- Number of training days delivered per month (on-site and online)
- Ensuring that training programmes meet with, and integrate with, organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies, and general duty of care.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The key external stakeholders that the role may interact with are Point of Care Managers, Laboratory Service Leaders, Pathology Directorate Managers, Service Managers, GPs, Nurses, LMCs, Governing Bodies, etc.
- Experience of delivering product/service training and support in IVD products or medical devices.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability
- Experience in delivering customer focused solutions based on customer needs
- Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer, Biomedical Scientist background or Clinical background
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a field-based environment
- Flexibility in working style to meet business and customer needs
- Strong team worker
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite and a CRM system, e.g. NetSuite
- Demonstrable track record in providing bespoke training solutions to customers
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Experience of working for, or dealing with the NHS
- Ability to understand project scope to enable change identification and risk escalation
- Experience managing and delivering end user expectations
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time appropriately
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel - UK and Ireland
- Experience of supporting customers in rolling out new services – for example, supporting in the creation of protocols
- Experience of working across both primary and/or secondary care
- Experience of working as an internal or external consultant providing expert advice
- Experience of working on projects with a number of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working remotely across a region or regions
- Experience of working in clinical pre-sales role
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY