Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 1,600 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
About the Role
To act as a Hands-on Team Lead for QA Engineers in Test Automation and Manual Testing.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Build out automated test suites and framework
- Ensure complete test coverage of Requirements
- Create, Manage, and Enforce Test Documentation (Test Plans, Test Reports, Traceability to requirements) for Manual and Automated tests
- Provide test evidence for Automated features (Automation maps to Test Cases Database and a Test Run)
- Test Automation
- Providing test Evidence
- Ensuring Requirements coverage
- Providing QMS documentation
To be successful in this role you must be a highly motivated individual that can demonstrate flexibility and a can-do attitude. You should ensure positive, productive and proactive relationships with a range of internal and external key stakeholders
- BS degree or equivalent in CS or similar major or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in a Quality Assurance Leadership role, using Agile development methodology
- UI Automation Experience
- Hands-on experience developing or deploying automation frameworks
- Experience with git/gitlab with pull requests approval and merge
- Cypress automation experience a plus
- Some experience testing with JUNIT, or other (Cucumber preferred)
- Experience with Gherkin language
- REST and SOAP API testing
- Familiar with a Java IDE - installing plugins - Code Coverage SQL Plugins
- Understand basic SQL queries
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Familiar with working from Unix command line
At LumiraDx, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. LumiraDx is committed to inclusion across race, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or identity. We celebrate uniqueness and believe diversity drives innovation. LumiraDx seeks to deliver high quality, affordable medical diagnostics and healthcare services accessible to everyone around the world, and we wish to reflect a global multi-cultural approach across our business
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information:
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject. LumiraDx places a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and has put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company's information security policies, procedures, and guidance.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY