Cleaning Operative - Dayshift
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This role is permanent/full-time and will be covering dayshift hours across split shifts.
As a Cleaning Operative at LumiraDx you will provide an essential service maintaining the facilities in a clean and hygienic condition. LumiraDx is looking for valuable members of the Cleaning Services team, who are self-motivated and can deliver a high quality, reliable service. This position reports to the Cleaning Supervisor and training is provided.
Following instructions from the Cleaning Supervisor, you will be responsible for making sure that the offices/toilets/canteens/laboratories and manufacturing areas are cleaned for the day to day running of the LumiraDx facilities at Glasgow.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Cleaning of offices/meeting rooms/corridors/toilets.
- Clean/maintain breakout rooms and canteens.
- Cleaning of laboratories.
- Cleaning of manufacturing areas.
- Cleaning of warehouse/stores areas.
- Removal of waste to appropriate skips/areas.
- Monitor and maintain cleaning materials.
- Adhere to GxP and work within the company QMS.
- Ensure an appropriate audit trails exist.
- Maintain and update records.
- Ensure that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
We are looking for individuals with good time management, dependable, works to high quality standards, engaging and customer focused, along with the following:
- Previous industrial cleaning experience.
- Level of literacy (ability to follow verbal/written instruction).
- Working to schedules and routines.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to document, maintain records accurately
- Experience cleaning in a laboratory/cleanroom environment.
- Experience of manual handling techniques.
- Comfortable working alone and in a team.
At LumiraDx, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. LumiraDx is committed to inclusion across race, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or identity. We celebrate uniqueness and believe diversity drives innovation. LumiraDx seeks to deliver high quality, affordable medical diagnostics and healthcare services accessible to everyone around the world, and we wish to reflect a global multi-cultural approach across our business
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY