Digital Communications Manager
Remote, East Coast, US
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will be remote based within East Coast, USA
Permanent / Full-time
The Digital Communications Manager will be an important part of the platform strategy team, overseeing both the strategy and the creation of LumriaDx’s digital content across social media and other digital platforms.
Reporting to the VP of Communications, this role will work alongside other members of the team in creating brand awareness of LumiraDx’s next-generation point of care diagnostic system across digital platforms, and email campaigns and communicating the company’s vision to transform community-based care. The role will be charged with building upon LumiraDx’s current online presence aimed at trade/healthcare industry while also helping to navigate the company’s consumer online presence based on anticipated product launches this fall.
- Creating social media strategy including both paid and organic
- Managing social media content calendar and drafting all copy
- Working with design team on creative concepts for imagery, videos and other assets to be used in social campaigns
- Identifying external social accounts to interact with and follow
- Email campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing operations team and providing copy for emails and landing pages to be used for lead nurturing campaigns, sponsored events and brand awareness initiatives
- Brand Awareness:
- Identifying sponsored and organic digital content opportunities to help drive brand awareness
- Monitoring LumiraDx’s mentions across social as well as online listings and other websites – ensuring descriptions are accurate and up-to-date.
- Supporting VP Communications with other communications initiatives and announcements as needed
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in problem solving and communication, along with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Previous digital communications experience including social media management
- Strong writer
- Familiarity with social media tools and technologies as well as content trends
- Experience working in the healthcare space, either in house or with an agency
- Possesses a general understanding of guidelines around healthcare communications
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY