Logistics and Customer Services Team Leader
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Logistics & Customer Services Team Leader
Bathgate, West Lothian
The main purpose of the role is to liaise between customers/affiliates and cross-functional teams to support the order to cash process; Moreover, it is an integral part of the role to support the creation and development structure; also through functional leadership. You will be expected to ensure customers’ orders are fulfilled and there are no issues with paperwork and customs clearance, governance, and export-related paperwork.
- Lead Customer Service & logistics function.
- Ensure fulfillment of goods in a timely and regulatory compliant manner
- Ensure staff are trained to export standards & customer service best practice is followed.
- All paperwork must be correct and compliant on all shipments and OTIFs met for daily shipments.
- Direct Customer Interaction, handling and resolving inquiries, complaints, and feedback (e.g. inbound and outbound calls, e-mails, chat)
- (Export) Sales Order Processing, incl. preparation of customs relevant shipping documentation.
- Coordinating product-flow relevant tasks cross-functionally; liaising between:
- Supply Chain
- Sales teams
- External Service providers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Service Complaints management
- Tier 2 back up Technical Service
- Management of open cases towards completion with Tier 3 and 4 resources
- Setting up and implementing standardized ways of working in Customer Services (e.g. Case Management, use of NetSuite ERP)
- Roll-out support of new processes to international affiliates
- Creation and continuous improvement of Customer Service Process documentation (Standard Operating procedures and Work instructions)
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills and high level skills in organisation along with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in customer service (Life Sciences / Healthcare would be advantageous)
- Experience with Export processing & International Trade
- Experience with ERP & CRM systems (NetSuite or similar)
- Strong team worker
- Experience in dealing with complaints
- Customer-focus orientated approach
To apply for this vacancy, please click APPLY