Logistics Team Leader
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Logistics Team Leader
Bathgate, West Lothian
The main purpose of the role is to liaise between customers/affiliates and cross-functional teams and logistics partners to support the order to cash process; Moreover, it is integral part of the role to support the creation and development structure; also through functional leadership. You will be expected to ensure customers’ orders are despatched on time in full and there are no issues with paperwork and customs clearance, governance and export related paperwork.
- Lead Logistics function.
- Ensure fulfillment of goods in a timely and regulatory compliant manner
- Ensure staff are trained to export standards and best practice is followed.
- All paperwork must be correct and compliant on all dispatch of products and OTIFs met for daily shipments.
- External & Internal customer interactions, Logistic partner interactions and resolving inquiries and complaints relating to the logistics function.
- (Export) Sales Order Processing, incl. preparation of customs relevant shipping documentation.
- Coordinating product-flow relevant tasks cross-functionally; liaising between:
- Supply Chain
- Sales teams
- External Service providers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Logistics Complaints management
- Tier 2 back up Technical Service
- Management of open cases towards completion with Tier 3 and 4 resources
- Setting up and implementing standardized ways of working in Logistics (e.g. Use of NetSuite ERP, KPIs, SLAs)
- Roll-out support of new processes to international affiliates
- Creation and continuous improvement of Logistics Process documentation (Standard Operating procedures and Work instructions)
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with exceptional customer skills and high level skills in organisation along with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in logistics (Life Sciences / Healthcare would be advantageous)
- Experience with Export processing & International Trade
- Experience with ERP & CRM systems (NetSuite or similar)
- Strong team worker
- Experience in dealing with complaints
- Customer-focus orientated approach
To apply for this vacancy, please click APPLY