INR is the preferred test for monitoring patients on vitamin K antagonist (VKA) therapy. The current standard method for monitoring INR is laboratory testing. However, the LumiraDx INR Test is performed at the point of care, which provides several benefits over laboratory testing.
- Improved convenience – on the spot testing – at the patient’s side
- Faster turnaround times when compared to laboratory testing – results in less than 90 seconds*
- Faster diagnosis and management of treatment leads to improved clinical outcomes
- Reduced number of referrals – reducing the burden upon secondary care
- Precise & accurate – CVs <5% and correlation with the Instrumentation Laboratory ACL Elite laboratory reference method
- Room temperature Test Strip storage
* Supratherapeutic INR > 4.0 test result could take 90-180 seconds