Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Remote, UK or Europe
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will be remote based and can be flexible across the UK and Europe
Permanent / Full-time
The Sr. Brand Marketing Manager is a valuable part of the platform strategy team ensuring we are communicating the value of LumiraDx’s next-generation point of care diagnostic system and test menu to our current and potential customers as well as consumers.
Reporting to the VP of Communications , this global role will work closely with product managers, global and regional sales and regional marketing heads to identify the messaging, campaigns and channels that will be most impactful to the business.
- Managing marketing campaigns and messaging that support product launches and announcements, as well as creating evergreen value propositions for the platform and test menu
- Content creation (excluding design) of brochures, one-pagers, videos, online and print advertising
- Work closely with marketing opps team in executing campaigns across platforms
- Identifying other paid-for opportunities (events, webinars, and other sponsored content) for specific campaigns or ongoing brand awareness
- Supporting corporate events with messaging and collateral specific to event audiences
- Managing LumiraDx’s external advertising agency
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in problem solving and communication, along with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Significant marketing experience, with some of that experience being in the healthcare space (in-house or agency)
- Strong writer
- Experience in both B2B and consumer marketing campaigns
- Possesses a general understanding of guidelines around healthcare communications
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY