LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Graphic Designer - Remote based anywhere across the UK
Permanent / Full time
The Graphic Designer will work within the Marketing Operations Team to produce a range of high-quality marketing assets to support various products and the launches associated with them. Work will be varied, creating on-brand print artworks, campaign assets, product flyers and documents, event advertising, and other content. The role will have responsibility for the development and delivery of branded marketing content for print and artwork.
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Team to deliver on-brand assets and collateral to support product launches and updates.
- Manage production of artworks and other branded materials as required.
- Liaison with various project teams including Marketing and Product Managers to produce high quality materials to support commercial product launches.
- Input into company brand strategy and guideline creation.
- Good typography skills and creative type setting.
- Keep on-brand and to design guidelines.
- Methodically archiving images and artwork for future reference.
- Organised file creation, naming and filing systems.
- Liaise with external agencies and freelancers, when collaborating on projects
- Close collaboration with members of Global Marketing team, various project teams, directors, suppliers, agencies, partners and regulatory authorities.
- Co-ordinating and communicating with colleagues well, you will need to be great team player with good project management, and the ability to juggle multiple briefs at one time. Meeting deadlines and managing expectations accordingly.
- Responsibility for maintaining a good working knowledge of best design practice – branding, typography, composition, photography, layout and attention to detail.
- Ability to actively communicate with various teams across the company
- Participate in team and process reviews as well as retrospectives.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level skills in communication and problem solving along with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, also MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of print and artwork requirements
- Good experience in rolling out extensive brand and campaign assets, ideally within corporate or medical device environment
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field is highly preferred
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY