LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team and work at our new facility based at Eurocentral, Motherwell.
You will be the first point of contact for all visitors, customers, and contractors, liaise with hosts, stakeholders, landlord and senior customers. Along with this you will also ensure that all aspects of the building are maintained to the highest standards.
If you are someone that has experience of working in a client/customer facing role in a corporate environment with a good working knowledge of Health and Safety and contractor control, then this role could be for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- First point of contact for all occupants and visitors to building.
- Receive and direct calls, critical packages and monitor incoming emails.
- Ensure Cleaning is fully resourced through external contractor and standards and schedules are met.
- Report building faults in a timely manner and organise repairs as required.
- Review and authorise RA’s for any contractor work being carried out on site.
- Manage meeting room bookings, external catering and conferencing when required, booking of transport and hotels for senior managers and customers.
- Assist with weekly Fire Alarm testing.
- Arrange access passes for occupants and visitors.
- General admin and assist Facilities and HSE teams with reporting and PO requests.
- Own and maintain high standards at reception and foyer.
- Liaise with Fire Marshalls and First Aiders.
- Ensure internal comms are kept relevant and up to date.
- Manage Facilities and H&S Sharepoint content.
- Ensure security of site out of hours by liaising with external keyholding service.
- Ensure all contractors RA’s/Insurance are complaint prior to works commencing.
- Previous experience in communications with Regulatory Bodies would be preferred.
What will you bring to the role:
You will bring a high level of professionalism and communication skills as expected from first point of contact in a highly corporate environment. Your experience would also ideally include:
- Experience in a similar client/customer facing role in a corporate environment.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety, Contractor Control etc.
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships at a senior level.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrable experience of IT skills.
- A recognized qualification in Facilities Management or similar level leadership.
- A recognized qualification in either a hard or soft service provision or HSE, i.e, BICS, HND City & Guilds or IOSHH.
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY