Technical Support Administrator
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Technical Support Administrator - this role will initially be remote based with a view to being office based in either Cornwall or Arbroath in the future
As a Technical Support Administrator, you will provide end user technical support for all LumiraDx products.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of interactions with clients and sales contacts within the relevant CRM and Support software.
- Assisting with marketing activities as required, such as seeking, collating, and analysing customer feedback, producing reports as required and acting upon results where applicable.
- Actively and positively contributing to the performance review process and to follow up agreed actions.
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI) documentation as required.
- Participate in team and process reviews as well as retrospectives.
- Actively engage in continuous development of your skills.
- Taking responsibility and ownership for responding to requests from customers via telephone, fax, email and web technologies, providing appropriate solutions or guidance.
- Providing technical support to customers using the LumiraDx Platform, INRstar, Analytics and INRstar engage.
- Logging customer technical support communication in NetSuite Case Management
- Handling and fact-finding customer technical enquiries, suggestions and complaints through NetSuite; keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence
- Escalating enquiries/complaints to higher level tiers promptly, providing all necessary information.
- Gathering additional information from customers as part of the investigation process.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of products by offering constructive feedback on their design, functionality and usability.
- Setting up new customers in the INRstar application including set up clinical systems interfaces.
- Educating and training users in the use of LumiraDx products.
- Maintaining an excellent working knowledge LumiraDx products.
- Handling customer complaints in a calm, non-confrontational and courteous manner. Taking responsibility for ensuring follow-up actions are taken and that in the case of a formal complaint the Regulatory Compliance Officer is promptly informed.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in communication and problem solving, along with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced regulated environment, ideally IVD or medical devices.
- Experience in a Technical Support role.
- Relevant technical background
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY