Creative Services Manager
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 450 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will involve you working with the business and global marketing functions located at different locations to deliver high-quality brand outputs through hands-on design work and line management of Creative Services Staff.
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Team to deliver corporate marketing toolkit and support brand updates.
- Manage the production of marketing and business tools along with materials where requested.
- Manage and curate brand imagery and artwork assets.
- Liaison with various project teams; interpreting briefs to produce effective campaigns to support project deliverables.
- Proofreading and sign-off responsibility for external communications.
- Hands-on design and art working responsibility for delivering and managing creative output.
- Have input into strategic plans to deliver corporate marketing campaigns and KPIs.
- Line management of the Creative Services Team
- Present a cohesive understanding of the corporate brand model, brand guidelines, vision and culture to effectively deliver our ‘message to market’.
- Familiarise with products and services, continually develop our understanding of target audience and competitor activity to refine our market strategy.
- Manage production and agency/contractor schedules to deliver projects on time.
- Qualified in a Marketing OR related degree
- Excellent and proven artwork, graphical design, media production, project management and communication skills.
- You will also need excellent proof-reading skills and knowledge of compliance and regulation in medical device, IVD OR Pharmaceutical marketing
- People management experience.
- The ability to plan and manage complex projects.
- You must also have the confidence to research and implement innovative techniques with strong knowledge and experience of traditional marketing disciplines.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLYApply