LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 500 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Team to deliver packaging and labelling to support product launches and updates.
- Manage production of packaging and labelling materials including but not limited to pack and carton structure and design, user manuals, pack inserts, artwork sleeves, labels and other branded materials as required.
- Liaison with various project teams including Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing and Supply Chain to produce high quality materials to support commercial product launches.
- Create high quality designs for marketing materials.
- Input into company packaging and labelling strategy to ensure products are supported by best in class, compliant materials.
- Proof reading of user manuals and pack inserts.
- Hands-on artwork and graphical design for a broad range of product material creating digital artwork, assets and illustrations.
- Present a cohesive understanding of corporate brand model, brand guidelines, vision and culture.
- Regularly report of progress against KPIs and goals.
- Methodically archiving images and artwork for future reference.
- Liaise with external companies, printers and production agencies to deliver projects on time.
- Work at all times in accordance with company Quality and Information Security Management Systems for example but not limited to ISO13485, ISO9001 & ISO27001.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design OR related field.
- Experience of working in a heavily regulated environment ideally Medical Device/IVD but this is not essential.
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Demonstrate strong evidence of relationship building with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to travel between company sites as needed (not expected to be frequent).
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLYAPPLY