Head of Export Logistics & Customer Service
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 700 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Control Supply Chain functions from Completion of Production to Physical Shipment to end Customer (Warehouse/Pick, Pack & ship).
- Development of RF Smart to meet International Labelling Standards including GS1-128.
- Co-ordination with carriers for effective movement of goods from the site.
- Maintain and enhance Internal processes developing SOP’s and Procedures.
- Introduce relevant KPI’s and regular reporting to support a culture of continuous improvement.
- ERP Systems Planning & Development.
- Develop Pack Artwork control system to ensure Pack meets shipping destination requirements.
- Ensure Shipments meets Legal requirements for appropriate transport mode & Destination.
- Support requirements of site ISO27001 Registration.
- Management of the Customer Service function to meet Fiscal and Regulatory requirements.
- Manage site Complaints Management recording system.
- Obtain “Known Shipper Status” for Site by working with Supply Chain Team.
- Interact with Product Development teams to have cost effective packing solutions that meet market needs.
- Close liaison with other Internal Supply Chain Teams to ensure an integrated closed loop approach for Inventory Management and on time Delivery.
- Lead the function to achieve the company’s aspiration for Excellence in Customer Service
- Develop communication with Sales Management.
- Manage Interfaces with 3PL in the Netherlands
- Internal Warehouse layout and procedure advancing the use of RF Smart (or alternative) Technologies.
- Develop efficient Pick /Pack process to ensure Compliance.
- People Management Experience with experience in Distribution preferably in a similar industry.
- Understanding of ERP Systems (Netsuite or RF Smart an advantage)
- Warehouse Management Experience
- Experience with Export Processing and International Trade.
- Experience of customer service, preferably within the medical diagnostics industry
- Experience of Quality Management Systems in a Regulated Environment
- Knowledge of International Shipping Processes
- A positive attitude with problem-solving skills, even in challenging situations
- Experience in Procurement.
For more information, or to apply for the role, click Apply