LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 600 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the Warehouse Manager to implement and maintain adequate receipt, storage and handling processes.
- Maintain a high levels of stock control within the stores area and supporting warehouses. Including all activities from goods receipt, the booking in of delivered materials and receipt of finished product.
- Maintaining all electronic systems and documentation in accordance with SOP’s.
- Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping and organisation within the stores areas using lean and 5S principles and techniques.
- Ensure all waste streams are maintained and that waste is disposed of according to regulations.
- Act as an interface between internal stakeholders to manage goods, material movements and appropriate storage according to stock levels and demand fluctuations.
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure compliance with quality and regulatory standards.
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to support continuous improvement activities, improve performance and drive down purchasing costs.
- Effective management of QMS documentation (Quality Events, Change Control etc).
- Aid in the creation of Material Specifications.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s across the Supply Chain group.
- Proven experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in a quality driven manufacturing working environment is mandatory.
- Stores and Inventory management experience, FIFO, FEFO, Kanban and working with chemicals or controlled materials.
- Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
- Possesses a current Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence.
- Attention to detail and with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in using an ERP system, preferably Netsuite.
- Experience in data management including a working understanding of KPIs and metrics.
- Stores experience in a Medical Device environment.
- Lean Manufacturing (5S) is beneficial.
- EH&S Awareness.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLYAPPLY