Shift Quality Control Technician
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 600 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will initially work a shift of 06:30-15:00 1 week and 14:30-22:30 the next week. We plan to move to 24/7 shifts later in 2020 (exact shift pattern to be confirmed).
As part of the product assurance team you will be responsible for the routine testing and analysis of raw materials, development batches and manufacturing batches according to defined procedures both in the laboratory and at clinics to support product validation, product release and post market surveillance.
- Preparation of spiking solutions, buffers and reference reagents.
- Testing raw materials for compliance to specifications.
- Data recording and analysis.
- Testing strip batches using calibrators, spiked and clinical blood samples.
- Use and maintenance of general laboratory and reference equipment.
- Adherence to GxP.
- Accurate and timely completion of batch records.
- Follow existing work instructions, protocols and reports.
- Background in Science.
- Experience of working in a QC environment.
- Computer Literate (Word and Excel as minimum).
- Good communicator and team player.
- Experience of analytical testing.
- Knowledge of working with Biohazards.
- Experience of working with clinical sites.
- Knowledge of statistics.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLYAPPLY