Business Area Sales Manager
Stockholm, Uppland, Sweden
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 600 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
You will build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Helping the customers in their transition to an efficient POCT driven organisation.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the accounts
- Developing and presenting a strong pitch to potential customers
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Confident with good interpersonal and communication skills to ensure productive and proactive relationships with a range of internal and external key stakeholders.
- Can listen and present effectively, providing progress updates and feedback on a regular basis
- Diagnostic/MedTech sales experience
- Team player with a positive attitude to change
- Great communication skills including fluent in English
- Proven track record of developing and executing on a sales plan and strategy
- Experience from a procurement process sales perspective, as well as direct sales
- Work experience from the lab, POC organisation and/or hospital department
- Work experience in the Microbiology and/or Molecular department
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY.