LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 700 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create purchase orders in line with documented processes.
- Ensure material availability to enable on-time product delivery.
- Accurate data entry and document management.
- Develop and maintain constructive and profitable relationships with supply chain partners.
- Monitor supplier performance ensuring efficient delivery of materials to the required quality and cost.
- Raw material consumption and the receipt of finished product prior to shipping.
- Support the senior buyer with continuous improvement activities within the supply chain to improve performance and drive down costs.
- Assist the senior buyer in creating and maintaining an environment of high performing professionals.
- Maintaining all electronic systems and documentation in accordance with SOP’s to ensure compliance.
- Ensure adherence to GxP and all relevant regulatory standards including ISO13485.
- Create a positive working environment that acknowledges and pro-actively supports compliance with GMP.
- Experience in using an ERP system.
- Proven experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a quality-driven highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and with a high level of accuracy.
- A valid driving license and own transport.
- Experience of using Netsuite would be advantageous.
- Purchasing experience in a fast paced medical device environment would be advantageous.
If you are successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks. Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY