Shift Cartoning Technician
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 700 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support manufacturing process by carrying out strip collection and storage activities.
- Carry out all packaging operations efficiently.
- Understand and ensure packaging process critical quality elements (CTQs) are met.
- Handle materials efficiently within the packaging area. Ensure all issues are highlighted in a timely manner and resolve where possible.
- Support routine calibration/maintenance checks to keep packaging equipment compliant.
- Support trials of new materials and processes for product handling and packaging.
- Complete accurate batch records and relevant audit paperwork.
- Follow procedures and work instructions and support the maintenance and update of production procedures.
- Record and communicate all process observations/deviations in timely manner and raise non-conformances as required, supporting investigation and resolution of these.
- Meet all relevant GxP and HSE requirements.
- Experience of following/working to written procedures and completing accurate records.
- Organised and detail conscious approach to work.
- Computer literate.
- Good communicator.
- Motivated and able to work well with others.
- Experience of operating within a GMP/other regulated manufacturing environment.
- Material handling experience.
- Experience of operating process equipment.
- Awareness of Lean Manufacturing/5S techniques.
If you are successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks. Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY