Hardware Test Technician
Manor Loan, Stirling
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 700 employees worldwide. As a Test Technician you will be involved in the assembly and testing of medical device Instruments being developed by LumiraDx Technology. You will also be required to test sub-assemblies, PCBA’s and other test operations around calibration.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assemble Instruments as per assembly drawings and verbal instructions.
- Modifying Instruments to suit specific purpose e.g. mechanical and electrical modifications, including wiring and adding extra circuits, etc. as required.
- Program Instruments to specific software requirements, including modification of software.
- Assisting in lab testing strips and/or running test on repeatability and linearity.
- Assemble Instrument sub-assemblies to measure accuracy of parts using OGP machine.
- Maintain associated documentation for testing and calibration.
- Work in conjunction with the company’s Quality Policy and Quality Objectives.
- Ensure trained on all appropriate procedures.
- Work within Hardware team to improve processes.
- A ‘hands on’ Test Technician with experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Ability to use test equipment as required, e.g. voltmeter, programmers, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong desire to learn and improve processes and procedures.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY