Manor Loan, Stirling
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead product development projects, whilst employing a business-driven mindset
- Develop and maintains full scale project plans, including tasks, owners, scheduling, timelines, milestones, resources, budget.
- Identify project interdependencies and bottlenecks, work relentlessly to bring together key stakeholders to problem solve.
- Ensure alignment & mutual commitment between the Programme & Functions
- Champion the core team model, design and development process, and best-in-class tools to collaborate as well as deliver programme objectives
- Drive development and implementation of new processes as well as tools to improve product development process
- Manage Project risk analysis, risk mitigation plans within the Project team: initiation, follow-up & reporting
- Manages Project documentation in accordance with applicable regulations and company policies and procedures
- Define, measure, and communicate project progress to leadership functions.
- Serves as chairperson for design and technical reviews.
- Share best practices and tools across programmes
- BSc or MSc in relevant scientific discipline
- Direct work experience in medical device, biotechnology, or life science industry in R&D and project/programme management functions
- Programme Management experience in various aspects of product development and sustaining execution and product launch.
- Experience in Quality System Regulations (QSR) 21 CFR 820; Design Control: ISO 13485:2003, FDA regulations.
- Working in a global environment. Must be able to accommodate flexible working hours.
- Experience in organizing own work to deliver projects to meet quality, budget, and timeline requirements.
- Proactive, cross-functional, and enthusiastic team player with an ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Business-driven approach.
- Drives effective decision making.
- Concern for regulation and quality best practice.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Gantt Charts, smartsheet).
- Advanced degree in relevant scientific discipline.
- Direct work experience in IVD diagnostics, in R&D and project/programme management functions.
- Previous exposure to AGILE and SAFE development.
- Accreditation by APM, PMI, IPMA or other project management organization.
- Proficiency in product requirements and project management tools (JIRA, JAMA, Basecamp, Trello).
- Experience in marketing, customer support, sales.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY