LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Planning, design and analysis of experiments to develop product knowledge and ensure robust product development.
- Product performance monitoring and manufacturing process improvements
- Verification and validation of new products.
- Quality control of product in manufacturing.
- Regulatory and Clinical trial submissions.
- Validation of test methods and equipment.
- Adherence to GxP and relevant regulatory documents.
- Provide statistical support/trouble-shooting on all product and process quality issues.
- Produce both written and verbal reports detailing analysis and conclusions drawn.
- Working as part of a team to develop world-class medical devices.
- Presentation and discussion of data with colleagues and audiences with various technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Coaching and training in industry-specific statistical techniques and software packages will be provided. In turn, the successful candidate will be required to provide coaching and mentoring to people across the organisation as required.
- Degree level qualification in statistics or similar subject with high statistical content.
- Knowledge of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments.
- Working knowledge of at least one statistical software package.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at different levels across the organisation and with different levels of statistical understanding.
- Medical Device experience.
- Experience of analysis of clinical trials.
- Previous use of SAS and Minitab
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY