Warehouse Shift Supervisor
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
As we consider plans to move to 24/7, 365 day operations we are looking to add to our growing team.
As an integral member of the Supply Chain Team and wider Operations Team, you will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and you will be responsible for running the warehouse function during your shift and ensure all processes and aspects of compliance are met.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Implement and maintain receipt, storage, handling and logistic processes.
- Plan schedule and support Supply Chain activities in line with SOP’s.
- Maintain a high level of Stock control.
- Ensure Compliance with Quality and Regulatory Standards.
- Ensure all Electronic systems and documentation are maintained in accordance with SOP’s.
- Lead department continuous improvement activities to improve processes and drive down the Cost of Goods.
- Take ownership of on shift Quality Events - Effective management of QMS documentation.
- Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping and organisation within the Warehouse areas using lean and 5S principles and techniques.
- Act as the department interface between the internal stakeholders to manage goods, material movements and appropriate storage according to stock levels and demand fluctuations.
- Ensure adequate resource is available for Supply Chain processes.
- Plan the Supply of materials to support business operations.
- Take ownership for on Shift Quality Events.
- Act as a role model for Compliance, providing support and guidance for direct reports and colleagues.
- Ensure adherence to GxP and all relevant regulatory standards including ISO13485.
- Create a positive working environment that acknowledges and pro-actively supports compliance with GMP.
- Proven experience of working in a similar role.
- Stores experience in a Medical Device Environment or related Industry.
- Experience of using an ERP System (Netsuite would be advantageous but not essential).
- Proven Track record of Management and Development of People.
- Stores and Inventory Management experience, FIFO, FEFO, Kanban and working with chemicals or controlled materials.
- Possess a Fork Lift License.
- Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks we’ll conduct some pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY