LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the Corporate IT Help Desk
- Supporting both local and global LumiraDx employees and partners with use of LumiraDx IT systems, applications and networks.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of assigned IT system, application and network implementation projects.
- Management of Corporate Networks
- Management and/or maintenance of assigned LumiraDx systems and applications.
- Act as an effective IT team member and contribute to the implementation of a pro-active and effective centralised IT support team that will advise, monitor, troubleshoot and support IT and business system requests to ensure the systems are operational, kept up to date, effective and efficient.
- Establish, document and maintain consistent processes and policies across the LumiraDx group for the management of our information and business systems that is aligned and compliant with our information security management system (ISMS).
- Ensuring effective knowledge of our IT and business systems for all employees with regular communication with effective and accessible training on how to best to setup, manage and utilise the systems in use.
- Support the gathering of requirements, research into business system solutions, procurement, setup, configuration and training of new business systems.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a high level of innovation in the corporate IT team.
- Contribute to the culture of continual improvement and efficiency within our IT and business systems.
- Hold an IT related qualification.
- A proven track record as a Systems Administrator.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring tools.
- A proven ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Established and hands-on experience of administration of O365 tenant, including Auto-Pilot and InTune.
- Previous experience administrating a corporate network across regionally disperse locations to include;
- Handling business critical system outages.
- Working knowledge of data/backup recovery systems.
- Defining, implementing and improving IT policies and processes.
- Strong experience of managing, upgrading, maintaining windows PC, Laptop and Server environments.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure AWS and/or Azure.
- A full UK driving license.
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent.
- MCSA: Office 365.
- Experience working in healthcare software/hardware provider environment.
- Experience within an Agile software or hardware development environment.
- Use of Agile management methodologies.
- Growing a Corporate IT capability from the ground up.
- Working in a team where managers and peers are remote/global.
- Administrating an O365 tenant for over 900 employees.
- Knowledge of Cisco networking, practices and principles.
- In-depth knowledge of PowerShell.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY