Digital Marketing Assistant
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
The key objective of your role as Digital Marketing Assistant is to assist the digital marketing team in execution of the digital marketing strategy. This involves working as part of the Global Marketing team, working closely with various business functions and external stakeholders, including design agencies to ensure that the digital marketing strategy deadlines are met and the product launches delivered to the best practices and on time to meet commercial deadlines.
The role requires assistance in maintaining the website, internal sales app, social media channels and managing paid campaigns. Your duties will also include ensuring the website pages are optimised, mobile friendly and the latest content is available.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Team to maintain the LumiraDx marketing website, inform App and support product launches and updates.
- Ensure the up-to-date marketing materials including imagery, videos, case studies, white papers, news, user manuals, pack inserts, and other relevant materials are available on the website.
- Maintain the social media calendar, write social media posts and gain approval for them in accordance with the company protocol, ensuring timely publishing of the posts.
- Ensuring responsiveness and accessibility of the website across different devices and report of any issues to the Web Developers.
- Present knowledge in SEM.
- Maintain databases to ensure the latest documents are available on the website.
- Present a cohesive understanding of corporate brand model, brand guidelines, vision and culture
- Regularly report of progress against KPIs and goals.
- Liaise with brand agency, external web developers, CMS Account manager and the CMS support team to deliver projects on time.
- Work at all times in accordance with the company values, policies and culture.
To ensure success as a Digital Marketing Assistant, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to juggle between multiple tasks, ready to work in a fast-paced environment and work to strict deadlines.
- Basic understanding of SEM.
- Experience with managing social media channels.
- Assistance in delivery of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with maintaining CMS.
- Working with Marketing & Design teams and adhering to a defined brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Experience in a regulated environment, ideally IVD and or Medical Devices environment.
- Experience of using the following marketing platforms: Mailchimp, Vimeo, NetSuite.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Microsoft Office Packages.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks we’ll conduct some pre-employment checks.Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY