LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
You must be prepared to work the shift pattern detailed below:
• Shifts will be a 2, 3, 2 (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off) on a 2 week Dayshift / 2 week Nightshift Rotation
• You may be required to travel between sites in the central belt for the induction and initial training period
• Support manufacturing process by carrying out strip collection and storage activities.
• Carry out all packaging operations efficiently.
• Understand and ensure packaging process critical quality elements (CTQs) are met.
• Handle materials efficiently within the packaging area. Ensure all issues are highlighted in a timely manner and resolve where possible.
• Support routine calibration/maintenance checks to keep packaging equipment compliant.
• Support trials of new materials and processes for product handling and packaging.
• Complete accurate batch records and relevant audit paperwork.
• Follow procedures and work instructions and support the maintenance and update of production procedures.
• Record and communicate all process observations/deviations in timely manner and raise non-conformances as required, supporting investigation and resolution of these.
• Meet all relevant GxP and HSE requirements.
• Experience of following/working to written procedures and completing accurate records.
• Organised and detail conscious approach to work.
• Computer literate.
• Good communicator.
• Motivated and able to work well with others.
• Experience of operating within a GMP/other regulated manufacturing environment.
• Material handling experience.
• Experience of operating process equipment.
• Awareness of Lean Manufacturing / 5S techniques.
At LumiraDx, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. LumiraDx is committed to inclusion across race, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or identity. We celebrate uniqueness and believe diversity drives innovation. LumiraDx seeks to deliver high quality, affordable medical diagnostics and healthcare services accessible to everyone around the world, and we wish to reflect a global multi-cultural approach across our business
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
To apply for the role via our Agency Partner, Michael Page Group, please click APPLY