LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Marketing Assistant - Remote based across the UK
We seek an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our growing UK commercial organisation. The key objective of this role is to support the UK Commercial team in conjunction with the UK Marketing Manager to deliver on a wide range of UK specific marketing projects. These involve working with the UK Commercial team, global marketing and clinical affairs teams and external vendors to ensure all elements of marketing are supported. These elements include UK conferences and exhibitions, marketing campaign development and promotional activities, development of UK specific product literature as well as supporting the UK sales team and product training specialists. To be successful in this role you must be able to work with minimum supervision, demonstrating plenty of initiative and proactivity. To work as part of the UK Commercial Team and to assist the UK Marketing Manager on the delivery of a wide range of marketing projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support a broad range of marketing activities as an integral part of the UK Commercial team.
- Work with the UK Marketing Manager to execute and deliver all elements of the UK marketing plan to support the UK commercial team.
- Work with external vendors to organise LumiraDx’s attendance at UK conferences and exhibitions. Subsequently work with internal stakeholder with the preparation of exhibits for these conferences.
- Support the UK Marketing Manager to develop training materials for internal sales people and external customers.
- Work cross functionally with the Global Marketing Team, Medical Affairs and Quality and Regulatory to co-ordinate delivery of marketing outputs and projects for the UK market.
- Keep up to date reports on progress and status of marketing projects and materials.
- Effectively communicate to the business on the status of projects and materials.
- Conduct market research as required, to test marketing messaging and creative, find suppliers, and keep up to date on best practice marketing outputs.
- Close collaboration with members of UK Commercial team, Global Marketing team, Clinical affairs team, Global Product Directors, suppliers and agencies.
- Ability to actively communicate with various teams across the company.
- Participate in team and process reviews as well as retrospectives.
- Continually communicate progress and delivery against all projects and responsibilities.
- Experience in marketing and/or working in the IVD products, medical devices or Pharma industries
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time appropriately
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel / Teams)
- Fluent in English
- Strong team worker
- Flexibility in working style to meet business needs
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Scientific training to degree level or equivalent marketing qualification
- Experience delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with Quality Management System
- Experience working in a remote team
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY