Regional Sales Manager
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
This position could be looking after either the North OR South Regions.
Reporting to the National Sales Director this is a key role that is responsible for the management and development of the territory sales managers who have a focus on primary and secondary care. Additionally, there will be a small sales area to manage as a territory sales manager
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies in conjunction with the National Sales Director.
- Lead regional sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in strategic customer accounts.
- Prepare sales forecasts as required.
- Establish sales objectives for region.
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members have most up to date information.
- Maintain and develop the sales team by recruiting, developing and training employees.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, empowerment, and the recognition of individual and team achievement.
- Ensure territory managers keep internal company systems such as NetSuite up to date.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The key external stakeholders that the role may interact with are Point of Care Managers, Laboratory Service Leaders, Pathology Directorate Managers, NHS Procurement/Supplies Departments, ED/CCU/ICU/ Primary Care departments within NHS Trusts, Private Health Providers, CCG directors and Primary care stakeholders.
- Experience of showing leadership, development and motivating a team of sales people
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a field-based, results driven environment
- Flexibility in working style to meet business needs.
- A strong work ethic, being motivated by challenging goals
- A proven track record of success in your career to date
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build rapport with customers at all levels
- Expert user of Microsoft Office suite and a CRM system, e.g. Netsuite
- Experience of working with the NHS to deliver software solutions
At LumiraDx, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. LumiraDx is committed to inclusion across race, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or identity. We celebrate uniqueness and believe diversity drives innovation. LumiraDx seeks to deliver high quality, affordable medical diagnostics and healthcare services accessible to everyone around the world, and we wish to reflect a global multi-cultural approach across our business
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY