Purchase Ledger Clerk
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company
Role & Responsibilities
This role will be based at our site in Stirling and is a 4 month fixed term contract.
Working as part of a team you will complete high volume purchase ledger responsibilities. You will process, match and code invoices, along with completing supplier reconciliations. You will also liaise with internal departments and external stakeholders and resolve any queries.
Key areas of responsibility
- Process purchase invoices for LumiraDx UK Ltd including matching against item receipts on NetSuite accounting software, obtaining authorisations and dealing with any queries to ensure suppliers are paid within terms
- Ensure correct coding is used when processing invoices – GL codes, Departments, VAT codes
- Set up new suppliers on NetSuite accounting software
- Open mail and scan invoices onto network
- Monitor Accounts Payable email inbox – answering supplier queries; PO queries; general NetSuite queries and any adhoc queries that present themselves. Ensuring purchase invoices received are allocated to relevant team member for processing
- Review month end statements, obtain any missing invoices and liaise with suppliers on any issues arising
- Company policies on signing limits for invoices/Purchase orders
- Experienced in processing a high volume of purchase invoices on a monthly basis both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Computer Literate. A knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office package and have previously used an integrated accounts package.
- A great communicator and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to get your sleeves rolled up.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, that covers R&D, Operations and Manufacturing.
- Experience in using NetSuite accounting software (not essential).
At LumiraDx, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. LumiraDx is committed to inclusion across race, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or identity. We celebrate uniqueness and believe diversity drives innovation. LumiraDx seeks to deliver high quality, affordable medical diagnostics and healthcare services accessible to everyone around the world, and we wish to reflect a global multi-cultural approach across our business
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY