LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Digital Designer - Remote based anywhere across the UK
Permanent / Full time
The Digital Designer will work within the Marketing Operations Team, primarily with the Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Art & Graphic Lead to produce a range of high-quality digital layouts and assets for web, in XD or similar. The role will create social media assets using a variety of video, animated and interactive content to support the business.
The role will have responsibility for the development and delivery of branded marketing content for web and digital.
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Team to deliver on-brand web and digital assets and to support product launches and updates.
- Design and manage production of web layouts for desktop, mobile and tablet, ideally producing sample site in XD or similar
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Work with the developers to deliver the designs
- Improve wireframing, accessibility, user experience and interaction with website through improved user experience design
- Production of other digital assets and materials as required.
- Liaison with various project teams including Marketing and Product Managers to produce high quality design assets to support commercial product launches.
- Input into company brand strategy and guideline creation.
- Keep on-brand and to design guidelines.
- Methodically archiving images and artwork for future reference.
- Organised file creation, naming and filing systems.
- Liaise with external agencies and freelancers, when collaborating on projects
- Close collaboration with members of Global Marketing team, various project teams, directors, suppliers, agencies, partners and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to actively communicate with various teams across the company
- Participate in team and process reviews as well as retrospectives.
- Continually communicate progress and delivery against all projects and responsibilities.
- Work with developers, animators, video editors to drive design of website, supporting social media and digital advertising.
- Work in tandem with wider design team, to reflect campaign and marketing content used across the business.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level skills in communication and problem solving along with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially XD, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good production knowledge for websites and digital assets
- Experience in developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Good experience in rolling out branded content for web and digital
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role, ideally within corporate or medical device environment
- Experience in animation and video editing while not essential would be advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field is highly preferred
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY