QC Technician (shifts)
Alloa, Stirling, UK
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 1,500 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
An integral part of the overall Instrumentation team the Quality Control team ensure the integrity of our products by testing instrument manufacturing batches. This role may involve 24/7 shift patterns with initial shift pattern to be confirmed. As part of the Instrument Quality Control team you will be responsible for the routine testing and analysis of LumiraDX instruments according to defined procedures in the laboratory.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Preparation of test solutions and buffers
- Data recording and analysis.
- Routine testing of Instruments using prepared test solutions
- Adherence to GLP and GMP.
- Accurate and timely completion of batch records.
- Follow existing work instructions, protocols and reports.
- Communication & Collaboration with other QC team members and QC Supervisors across members of operations;
- Quality Assurance
- Product Assurance
- Hands-on experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Experience working within a controlled manufacturing or science test environment.
- Analytical testing.
- Laboratory or Manufacturing based testing experience.
- Have working knowledge of statistical test methods.
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY