Manager, Business Operations
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organization. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform and fast lab solutions, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
Manager, Business Operations - this role can be remotely based in the Boston area with travel to our site in Waltham as required
The Manager of Business Operations reports directly to the Director of Finance/Operations. The key objective of this role is to support our U.S. Commercial organization and our customers in facilitating customer onboarding and the ongoing partnership between LDX and the customer. The purpose of this role is to own Order-to-Cash in the United States, including leadership of the Customer Service team, all related Customer Service processes, and inventory control.
- Drive standardization of order-to-cash process across 3 growing sales structures; help build the strong foundation to exceed customer expectations
- Flawless execution of customer master data, order entry, etc.
- Collaborate across organization to manage rapidly scaling business growth and increasing product complexity
- Ability to effectively lead and continuously develop team
- Manage lot-controlled inventory
- Ensure all relevant Quality Management System training and procedures are continuously reviewed and updated as needed
- Autonomous decision making expected; full accountability for a ‘delightful’ customer experience
- Role will define, develop, and implement solutions on their own, using creating problem solving where necessary
- Excellent communication, ability to influence others, and light touch with customers.
- Demonstrate ability to be subject matter expert in operations
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with exceptional leadership abilities and high level of skills in communication and problem solving, along with the following skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in a people management role.
- Demonstrated experience leading a high-performing customer service team.
- End-to-end understanding of operational functions, i.e. orders, returns, credits, invoicing, etc.
- Experience in the use of an ERP system, Netsuite would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in a dynamic industry setting is essential, Medical Diagnostics, medical devices or similar healthcare industry experience would be beneficial
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY