IP and Third-Party Copyright wording for the LumiraDx Instrument
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SCOPE OF USE
- LumiraDx Intellectual Property
Details of relevant Intellectual Property regarding this product can be found at www.lumiradx.com/IP.
Legal Notices: Copyright © 2015-2019 LumiraDx Inc and LumiraDx UK. All rights reserved.
LumiraDx, the LumiraDx Logo and certain LumiraDx product names are the trademarks of LumiraDx UK or its Affiliates, registered in the UK, U.S and other countries.
- LumiraDx Documentation provided
This manual and its content is copyright of LumiraDx Group Limited, 2018 - 2019 © All rights reserved, worldwide. Content should be used for use of the LumiraDx Products only and in line with instructions provided. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other form of electronic retrieval system. Information provided is subject to change without notice. LumiraDx shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein
- LumiraDx Software
The software belongs to LumiraDx, with certain licenses provided. LumiraDx allows use of the software only in connection with use of the Instrument and/or Test Strips.
The LUMIRADX SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. IN PARTICULAR, LUMIRADX DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LumiraDx hereby reserves all rights any provided LumiraDx software and documentation, except for the rights expressly granted herein. A purchaser or user (“Licensee”) of the LumiraDx Products acquires only the right to use the Products as per the below. Any other use or exploitation not explicitly granted to Licensee in shall not be allowed without written consent from LumiraDx. Specifically, Licensee is not entitled to copy or have copied, decompile or have decompiled, reverse engineer or have reverse engineered the Product or parts thereof. Licensee must ensure by appropriate and reasonable steps that third parties, including its own employees, cannot make unauthorized use of the Product. Licensee shall be liable to LumiraDx for any loss or damage in this context.
- LumiraDx grants Licensee the non-exclusive right without restrictions in time or place to use the Products. LumiraDx is not obliged to cede the software underlying source code, including the associated development documentation;
- Licensee may install and personally use the licensed software in connection with the use of the Products; and
- Licensee is not authorized to modify the software, unless it is necessary to preserve or restore the agreed functions of the software purchased.
- Third Party Licenses and Copyrights
Certain open source or other third-party software components may be integrated and/or redistributed with various releases of the LumiraDx Products. Such third-party components include terms and conditions, such as attribution and liability disclaimers (collectively "Third Party Disclosures",) for which disclosure is required by their respective owners. Terms of such licenses can be found at LumiraDx.com NEITHER LUMIRADX NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR OTHER COMMITMENT REGARDING SUCH THIRD PARTY COMPONENTS.
The source code of any open source software can be requested on a standard data exchange medium from the manufacturer at the following address:
LumiraDx UK Ltd, Dumyat Business Park, Alloa, FK10 2PB, UK.
Third party copyrights in the LumiraDx Instrument
- STMicroelectronics - as per authorization below.
Author: MCD Application Team
Brief: This file contains all the functions prototypes for the HAL module driver.
Attention: COPYRIGHT © 2017 STMicroelectronics
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of STMicroelectronics nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Cypherbridge Systems
uLoadXL(tm), WinSDS(tm) are Copyright 2009-2017 Cypherbridge Systems LLC. All rights reserved. Re-distribution of any or all of this work in source or binary form, is prohibited unless authorized by Cypherbridge Systems under Software License Agreement.
- Express Logic
ThreadX, GUIX, FileX, USBX are Copyright 2009-2017 Express Logic. All rights reserved. Re-distribution of any or all of this work in source or binary form, is prohibited unless authorized by Express Logic.