National Thrombosis Conferences 2020
Let’s Talk Clots
10/10/2020 - 17/10/2020
Thrombosis UK invites you to be part of our very first ‘Let’s Talk Clots’ virtual conference.
Building on the success of the annual location-based conferences and the newly introduced live webinars, Thrombosis UK will be launching its very first ‘virtual conference’ in October 2020 as part of our continued support for World Thrombosis Day.
Agenda topics and speakers are currently being confirmed but will include a minimum of seven webinars covering the following areas:
- Update on thrombosis and COVID-19
- Learning and what’s new in Cancer Associated Thrombosis
- Thrombosis and women’s health
- Learning from GIRFT and the future of VTE prevention
- An update on DOACs
- Challenges in anticoagulation, including LMWH
- VTE Exemplar status and overcoming challenges to develop an effective MDT
- Problem areas in VTE risk assessment and the learning from root cause analysis
- Managing and working to reduce the psychological impact of VTE
LumiraDx will be supporting Thrombosis UK and sponsoring this even. Visit our virtual stand to connect with the team and experience the new LumiraDx Point of Care Diagnostics Platform.