National Thrombosis Conferences 2020
Let’s Talk Clots
18/09/2020 - 30/10/2020
Thrombosis UK have announced their programme of educational conferences and Masterclasses for 2020. Popular and well attended, incorporating regional issues with national and global updates, the 2020 ‘Let’s talk Clots’ conferences for healthcare and allied professionals are being extended in response to requests and are to be held in seven locations across the UK.
Thrombosis is a global priority and can affect anyone of any age or gender. Despite being often preventable, 1 in 4 deaths are due to conditions caused by thrombosis. These dedicated HCP conferences are a great opportunity to extend learning, receive updatesupdates on NICE VTE guidelines, attend interactive workshops, review VTE cases studies, share experience and network.
- Friday 18th September 2020: Central National Thrombosis Conference (Oxford)
- Wednesday 23rd September 2020: South West National Thrombosis Conference (Bristol)
- Friday 25th September 2020: All England, dedicated National Thrombosis Nursing conference (London)
- Thursday 8th October 2020: All Ireland National Thrombosis Conference (Belfast)
- Tuesday 13th October 2020: All Scotland National Thrombosis Conference (Glasgow)
- Wednesday 21st October 2020: All Wales National Thrombosis Conference (Cardiff)
- Friday 30th October 2020: North West National Thrombosis Conference (Manchester)
Each full day programme has been developed in collaboration with local expert Medical Leads and benefits from a faculty of local, national and global experts.
LumiraDx will be exhibiting at each of these regional meetings. Visit us to meet the team and experience the new LumiraDx Point of Care Diagnostics Platform. We are proud to be supporting these events as well as Thrombosis UK.
Address: Various UK locations