INR is the preferred test for monitoring patients on vitamin K antagonist (VKA) therapy. The current standard method for monitoring INR is laboratory testing. However, the LumiraDx INR Test is performed at the point-of-care, which provides several benefits over laboratory testing.
- Improved convenience – on the spot testing – at the patient’s side
- Faster turnaround times when compared to laboratory testing – results in less than 90 seconds*
- Faster diagnosis and management of treatment leads to improved clinical outcomes
- Reduced number of referrals – reducing the burden upon secondary care
- Precise & accurate – CVs <5% and correlation with the Instrumentation Laboratory ACL Elite laboratory reference method
- Room temperature Test Strip storage
* Supratherapeutic INR > 4.0 test result could take 90-180 seconds