LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
HR Administrator - 6 month fixed term contract
Reporting to the HR Ops Manager, you will be providing support across a broad range of people related activities. You will be responsible for co-ordination and administration of all aspects of the employee life cycle in a fast-moving environment.
You will work as a part of wider HR Operations Team, providing HR operational services to the whole business, with focus on delivering excellent customer service and building on our centres of excellence model.
- Provide assistance to Recruitment Team with arranging interviews, contacting candidates etc.
- Manage onboarding process including drafting offers, contracts of employments.
- Conduct pre-employment checks with assistance of an external company.
- Provide ongoing administration and support for all aspects of the employee life cycle e.g. set-up and maintenance of employee records, implementation of performance management and review processes, training records, etc.
- Provide administrative support on all areas of the recruitment, selection and employee on-boarding processes.
- Event Management of Learning and Development Programmes and other company-wide initiatives.
- Provide day to day administration of HR general inbox
- Assist with all enquires coming from Business partners including providing reports, creating project specific dashboards.
- Support day to day management of employee data on HRIS system
- Manage employees files
- Experienced in the co-ordination and administration of all aspects of the employee life cycle in an enterprise environment
- A great communicator and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Highly organised and an expert user of the complete Microsoft Office package
- Capable of delivering in a constantly changing environment, demonstrating high levels of initiative, flexibility and patience
- Working knowledge of HRIS system
- Proficiency in Excel, designing dashboards
To apply to the role, please click APPLY