LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 1,600 employees worldwide. We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
Role & Responsibilities
About The Role
As a DevOps engineer, you will join a team of architects, developers, QA engineers, and project managers to build and scale our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines. The role will have hands-on experience working with both the software and hardware portions of our product.
- Maintain and optimize our CI/CD Systems with focus on resiliency, scalability, maintainability, security, and cost
- Research, develop, and deploy creative (but practical) technical solutions to automated integration & testing activities with our various generated application code sources that will be deployed on medical products
- Assist in generation of visualized key performance metrics of our hardware-based CI/CD system
- Ensure test hardware support nodes have reliable uptime and performance for use in the CI/CD system
- Work with team to define and establish the DevOps culture and best practices in the company
- Support Development application integration processes with modern industry tools
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines and modern SDLC tools (GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Proficient in scripting languages (Bash/Python) and data structures (YAML, JSON, XML, etc.) in the context of templating and automation.
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Experience implementing or using monitoring/tracing/alerting/observability tools (Prometheus, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Services)
- A general familiarity with electronics hardware circuit boards (test targets)
- Degree in software engineering or a closely related discipline OR Proven track record of work in a DevOps role
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM/Kanban project management environment
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communications and documentation skills
- Facility Based in Waltham, MA
- Candidates must be able to work in the US
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
At LumiraDx, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. LumiraDx is committed to inclusion across race, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or identity. We celebrate uniqueness and believe diversity drives innovation. LumiraDx seeks to deliver high quality, affordable medical diagnostics and healthcare services accessible to everyone around the world, and we wish to reflect a global multi-cultural approach across our business
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information:
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are an internal candidate, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
Criminal records data is processed as part of our recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject. LumiraDx places a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and has put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company's information security policies, procedures and guidance.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY